Thursday, May 6, 2021

I never had s.e.x with Prince Kaybee – Side chick Hazel finally breaks her silence

After posting a n#de picture of Kabelo Motsamai, Prince Kaybee on social media, which is still trending, Hazel Mahazard has offered an apology to the star, saying after reading the letter of apology she received from him, she sought to apologize unconditionally for her actions.

“On Tuesday 4 May, I posted a tweet with pictures and private conversations between Kabelo Motsamai (Prince Kaybee) and myself.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Kabelo for the posts and any other damage that the picture may have caused to his dignity, public image, and personal life and his businesses,” reads the statement, in part.

She said upon introspection, she now realizes that she was in the wrong with her actions.

“Upon reflection, I now realize how unjust uncalled for my actions were, and I would like to use this opportunity to apologize unreservedly.

I have since deleted the post and I condemn with seriousness against the continuous circulation of those pictures by others,” she said.

“Furthermore, please allow me to state on record that I met Kabelo Motsamai in September 2020 through an official work project we were both involved in.

I have never engaged in any casual or s.e.xual relationship with Kabelo Motsamai from the time I met him to date.

I regret the entire incident and have taken to heart all the harsh lessons that came with it.

I do not intend to make any further public statements on the matter and further appeal that Kabelo is afforded the privacy to deal with any matters that arise from this unfortunate incident,” she concluded.

-daily sun

In other news – Photos: Inside Lindiwe (Nomvelo Makhanya) from Scandal!’s 25th Birthday party

Well, she knows how to keep her cool and let her glow speak more. She has become one of the most celebrated fast-rising stars. No doubt she is nailing her Lindiwe role on Scandal like it’s her last.

Nomvelo Makhanya

We can all agree that our Kasi Shakespeare has turned Lindiwe into a wise street hustle. Off the screen, Lindiwe has wowed Mzansi with her sense of fashion but her 25th birthday party got Mzansi talking. Learn More

The post I never had s.e.x with Prince Kaybee – Side chick Hazel finally breaks her silence appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment