Friday, October 22, 2021

Actress and TV host Nambitha Ben-Mazwi opened up about having a rough day

Actress and TV host Nambitha Ben-Mazwi opened up about the rough day she had following the fire scare that happened in her area. She took to her IG stories to share videos of the fire that was taking place opposite her block. She said, “In other news, I left work (God knows it was hard) with this fire opposite my block.

The actress said they did not have a fire brigade yet, “we tried evacuating and praying it did not spread to my place. This is my first investment property. Imagine” she shared.
In July this year, Nambitha opened up about another sad incident after she was assaulted at Clicks Pharmacy. She said she had gone to the pharmacy to get the medication that was owed to her but she was unhappy with the staff member’s conduct so she decided to take a picture of him.

Nambitha Ben-Mazwi
That’s when he lost it. He started becoming aggressive, opened the gate, pointed at me, and started to assault me verbally. A female employee tried to intervene and calm him down but he ensued. Anyhoo, I insisted he please call the pharmacist as I was there earlier to correct a fraudulent matter,

“When the pharmacist eventually came, he apologised and confronted the employee as to why he didn’t assist me. Upon my return, they seemed to be getting ready to close early. Not an issue as I merely asked for the head pharmacist who said I should come later. He was already very defensive to not assist me or hear me out as he was nervous (as am sure everyone is)” she tweeted opening up about the ordeal.

Nambitha Ben-Mazwi

She added that she reported the incident but she is not sure if they will do anything about it. Nambitha also made it clear that she does not condone any form of abuse. Reported him to his manager whom I got his name from. He even proceeded to shout in the background at me. It honestly saddens me. Because at no point is any man ever meant to come at a woman like this. Ever.

Nambitha Ben-Mazwi

“Will they do something about it? Honestly, during such times, I take it with a pinch of salt because we all going through the most. But I will never ever tolerate abuse of any kind,” said the actress.

Source: Zalebs

In other news – Queen Elizabeth II spent night in hospital for tests: palace

Queen Elizabeth II spent a night in hospital for tests after being forced to cancel a visit to Northern Ireland this week, Buckingham Palace said on Thursday.

Queen Elizabeth

Following medical advice to rest for a few days, The Queen attended hospital on Wednesday afternoon for some preliminary investigations, returning to Windsor Castle at lunchtime today (Thursday), and remains in good spirits,” a statement said. Learn more

The post Actress and TV host Nambitha Ben-Mazwi opened up about having a rough day appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment