Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Media Personality Pearl Modiadie Back In The Dating Game

Pearl Modiadie never ceases to amaze her followers and we are here for it. Following her breakup with her baby daddy, the TV Personality has revealed that she is back in the dating game again.Pearl Modiadie

Taking to her Twitter account, Pearl said she has entered Mjolofontein and we cannot wait to catch a glimpse of her new bae. Her followers took to the comment section to welcome her back and said they cannot wait to get a sneak peek into her dating life.

The TV personality has been enjoying every second of motherhood. She recently hosted her baby’s first birthday celebration and it was litty. Pearl and her wealthy baby daddy Nathaniel Oppenheimer called it quits last year after welcoming their baby together. Pearl took to her Instagram to confirm their split saying she was unhappy, “Alone is so much better than being unhappy,” she wrote on her IG stories.

She revealed that her dream of having a family she had always anticipated for did not come to life. “I wasn’t able to achieve my dream of having the family I’ve always longed for. But out of it came my beautiful son and for that, I’m eternally grateful” Pearl added.

After giving birth Pearl opened up about how the pregnancy changed her life. “Life after birth is quite a massive adjustment!. The baby’s arrival changed a lot for me physically, psychologically, my daily routine changed as well as my sleeping patterns of course & I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”‘

Two months ago, a local publication reported that Pearl was pursuing legal action against her former Metro FM manager. She recounted the numerous times she suffered at the hands of her former manager who made s.e.xual remarks, which made her uncomfortable. When the publication questioned her about the incident she said it happened “more than once.”

She then further adds, “…reference was made about my body shape and how ‘s.e.xy it is’. Uncomfortable s.e.xual innuendos were thrown around during conversations, even in the presence of my now former colleagues.”

“There was also an incident where I had posted a bikini picture on Instagram and he inappropriately brought up a conversation about that picture and how ‘hot I looked’,” she explained.

“The last s.e.xual remark he made was in an e-mail that other staff members were copied on. I responded that it made me feel uncomfortable and that I was tired of the s.e.xual harassment I was subjected to. This e-mail was sent during my radio show and only one of the guys copied stood up for me.

In Other News – THE KINGDOM ACTOR THAPELO MAROPEFELA(KAGISO) HAS DIED

THE Kingdom actor Thapelo Maropefela has died. The 25-year-old who played Kagiso on the SABC1 show died on Sunday, 24 October. His sister Kamo Maropefela shared the news on social media on Sunday.“Friends and Family, unfortunately, my little brother, Thapelo, left us in the early hours of today. Please give my family and I some space to process and...Learn more

The post Media Personality Pearl Modiadie Back In The Dating Game appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment