Thursday, October 28, 2021

Actress Omuhle Gela Is Hiring For Her New Company – Here Is How To Apply

Omhle Gela’s is looking for brand ambassadors for her brand new business venture. The actress recently revealed that she is set to launch her unisex skincare range called Ayanna Beauty in December this year.

Taking to Instagram, Omuhle said she is looking for 3 JHB based women and men of all shapes and sizes to represent her products and be part of the official debut.

She requires that applicants must be over 18, available for all Ayanna beauty events and photoshoots for the next 6 months

“Please send 2 images of yourself (headshot and full length) as well as your contact details. Name, age. And headshot /social media handle : To Ayannaskin@gmail.com. Winners will be announced here and on the Ayanna Skin Instagram Page on November the 5th. GOODLUCK. #GlowGetters,” she wrote.Omhle Gela

The former Muvhango star said she is happy that she is ready to launch her business. She said, “After 3 years of back and forth, Covid putting things on hold. Me putting things on hold and wanting to focus on my pregnancy, I’ve finally managed to complete my long-term dream/task.

“Being a woman of color I’ve struggled with pigmentation and uneven skin tone and I’ve never wanted to lighten my skin but I’ve always wanted to maintain, get even skin tone and a natural glow WITHOUT makeup. My Pigmentation got worse during and after pregnancy.”

She added that she and her team worked hard to pull this off, “after trying different factories and sampling all products on myself and close friends. We’ve managed to get the PERFECT Demertologically TESTED products to help achieve and maintain the perfect glow,” she explained.

Another one of our favourate ZAlebs who recently launched her own products is a singer and songwriter Zahara. She introduced her new haircare range called Country Girl on her social media platforms a few days ago.

She also spoke to IOL sharing that she only owns 50% of the business. “They called me up while I was singing on stage and said they wanted us to do business and create a haircare range as I had beautiful hair. That is how the journey started. “This is my first baby and comes from me. I used natural ingredients, there are no chemicals in my products,” she told the publication.

She said the products will be available in over 40 stores: “It wasn’t easy, but you have to wait for God’s timing. I persevered, and now we are here. I now have 46 stores that will carry the product. Working hard pays off…All I ask is for people to go and try the products. They will work.”

In Other News – PODCASTER REA GOPANE IN HOT SOUP OVER CLAIMS JAZZIQ SACRIFICED MPURA AND KILLER KAU

Podcaster Rea Gopane is in hot water again after he made defamatory claims about amapiano star JazziQ.Rea Gopane and JazziqIn a recent episode of his podcast with Blvck Steph, Rea suggested JazziQ is somewhat responsible for the deaths of Mpura and Killer Kau, who died in a…Learn more

The post Actress Omuhle Gela Is Hiring For Her New Company – Here Is How To Apply appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment