Monday, October 25, 2021

Looters hit Lasizwe Dambuza’s family businesses – Photos

Looting has hit one of Lasizwe Dambuza‘s family businesses, and the heartbreak he feels is unbearable

The reality show star took to his Twitter account to share a screenshot of a tweet from a concerned Twitter user, who tagged him and Khanyi Mbau in a tweet about their family business being vandalized.

According to the Twitter user their late father’s Shell Garage in Dobsonville was robbed all weekend long and even refrigerators and flat-screen TVs were stolen. Lasizwe shared a picture of the destruction the culprits created, and it is intense. They emptied the refrigerators and caused a mayhem everywhere.

Lasizwe has been working hard to run his family businesses. Recently, he showed off his fleet of taxis and said three of them had broken down.

“My taxi is broken, it’s not on the road making money, including this one, as he points the camera to another taxi of his which is stagnant. My life is so stressful right now, 3 of my taxis are broken and I just wanna cry,” he said.

Lasizwe and Khanyi Mbau’s lost their father Menzi Mcunu, whilst on a much-needed trip to the Western Cape. Lasizwe revealed the news through his Instagram stories and that he and his family discovered the news together, while they were still together on the trip in Cape Town. Thinking of that moment, Lasizwe went on to write that, “One of the best weekends with my siblings, and now this happens.”

He posted two pictures of him and his father with the caption: ”My last alive parent, my dad has passed on. “I am numb and so confused! I am shattered!! first my mom now my dad! “I don’t know how to feel!!! Like how does one say ’My parents are deceased!’ like I don’t have no parents no more. Like they dead!”

He recently opened up about being an orphan on the day his father passed on. Today we are supposed to be celebrating trending #1 on YouTube. But today is such an emotional day for me. Today is the day I am reminded that I have no parents left on earth. Today marks 365 days since my father’s passing. It’s crazy how this life thing works. For me it is f*ked up”

“F***, THIS IS PAINFUL!!! Today marks one year of your passing, One year of being an orphan and One year of constant pain of not having parents. I’m in tears typing this message as it is so painful living day to day without having parents… My biggest wish to hear my parents say ‘congratulations Thulasizwe, My child,” he wrote.

In Other News – SENZO MEYIWA’S BROTHER SAYS ARRESTED SUSPECTS ARE INNOCENT

Senzo Meyiwa’s brother has revealed that the arrested suspects for the murder of former Orlando Pirates goalkeeper have nothing to do with the crime.Senzo Meyiwa1

Sifiso told the media on Monday 25 October. However, the five suspects appeared in court for the alleged killing of the former…Learn more

The post Looters hit Lasizwe Dambuza’s family businesses – Photos appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment