Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Popular influencer starts see through casket business

KZN influencer Sabelo “Ntombeningi” Sithole has opened a glass casket business.

He described this business as the first of its kind in Mzansi.

“The casket is made of 15-millimetre thick glass. The base is made of mahogany and Supawood. The body is generally not exposed but you can only see the fur that covers it. The casket is classy, elegant and dignified,” he said.

“Ever since this lockdown started I’ve been watching people burying the wrong bodies. I then decided to come up with the easiest way of identifying the body of the deceased. One of those ways is a glass casket,” he said.

“I then did research about the glass casket business. I did a four-day course with a glass-cutting institution. Once I got the information I started the business.

“This means the ideas, manufacturing, the designs, the copyright and everything pertaining to it is mine. I decided to do glass caskets because people normally want to give their loved ones a proper send off. I’ve noticed that funerals are important events,” he said.

“I also started it to prove a point that my sexuality does not limit me. Just because I’m gay does not mean I can’t be strong. Professionally I am an architect. I am therefore using my skill to empower not just myself, but other young people as well,” he said.

He has since formed a partnership with gospel star, Deborah Fraser. The verbal contract is that Deborah will perform at the five first funerals.

Speaking to Daily Sun, Deborah said: “I am excited for him and I am even more happy that he started a rare business. In support of him I’ve offered to perform at the first five funerals.”

In Other News – #RIPSINDIBUTHELEZI: FORMER GENERATION ACTRESS SINDI BURHELEZI HAS DIED

Sindi Buthelezi, a former actor on the soap Generations, has died. Phil Mphela, an entertainment expert, has stated that the 32-year-old actress has died. Sindi has always had a passion for acting. She used to do plays in community halls to keep people entertained while also showing and honing her acting skills. Buthelezi was unable to enroll in an...learn more

-Daily Sun

The post Popular influencer starts see through casket business appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment