Saturday, July 31, 2021

Inyanga reveal how he used muthi to get Ngizwe Mchunu out on bail

Controversial former Ukhozi FM DJ, Ngizwe Mchunu was granted bail by the Randburg Magistrates Court on Thursday, 29 July.

He has spoken out that he had used muthi to get bail, with the help of Dr Khehlelezi, who is known as Inyanga Yodumo-Mzo.

In a live interview with Dr Khehlezi on Durban-based community radio Vibe FM last Friday 30 July, Ngizwe and the inyanga shared how they used muthi to release Ngizwe.

Ngizwe said in Zulu: “Muthi is no magic. It works. I handed myself over to the police. I was not arrested. It’s a lie that I was arrested. I handed myself over.”

And Dr Khehlelezi said: “Yes, I was with Ngizwe, ngam’chatha (cleansing him with muthi) before he went to hand himself over. Handing himself over was our decision. We knew that he was going to be arrested.”

He further said he decided to go to court with a bucket full of muthi and used it inside the court.

“I didn’t want to send other people. I wanted to do it myself. And I said if I fail, I will stop being inyanga,” said Dr Khehlelezi.

And Ngizwe’s fans praised the strong muthi by Dr Khehlelezi.

They believe it helped him get out on R2000 bail.

Mchunu was arrested last week and was charged for allegedly inciting violence which was followed by the violent unrest in KZN and Gauteng where the looting of shops and burning of buildings occurred.

Dr Khehlelezi confirmed to Daily Sun he helped Ngizwe.

“Yes, I’m an inyanga who never fails. No case can beat my strong muthi. I have helped a lot of people. Ngizwe’s case was just a small thing. I will also help him to win this case,” said Dr Khehlelezi.

Ngizwe said he’s a Zulu man who uses muthi when necessary.

“You know what, muthi works. Ngiyayiququda mina impande (I use muthi). Even when I was in police cells, those who tried to bully me were beaten by other inmates. I’m strong, and I thank Dr Khehlelezi,” said Ngizwe.

Dr Khehlelezi was once accused of helping gospel stars including Thinah Zungu with ukuthwala.

In Other News: FAMILY SPEAKS ON SHONA FERGUSON’S DEATH – REAL CAUSE OF DEATH REVEALED

The sad news of the unexpected passing of actor and TV producer Aaron Arthur Ferguson, better known as Shona Ferguson, has left Mzansi in shock.

Shona Ferguson

The well-known businessman, executive producer, and co-founder of Ferguson Films from Botswana died on Friday, 30 July, at the age of 47. He died at Netcare Hospital in Milpark, Joburg, due to...Learn more

The post Inyanga reveal how he used muthi to get Ngizwe Mchunu out on bail appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment