Sunday, March 29, 2020

Thembi Seete’s son makes her day special with a sweet birthday gift

Thembi Seete shared a card that she received as a “gift” from her infant son – We’re sure daddy had something to do with the gesture and Thembi was over-the-moon about it – The notoriously private star posted about it on her Instagram account

Thembi Seete

Thembi Seete has kept her baby well-hidden from the public eye. However, the star couldn’t help but gush about a card the infant “gave” her for her recent birthday. We’re sure Thembi’s mystery bae was behind it all and it was the sweetest thing.

Thembi Seete

The card read, “Happy birthday mom. I love you more than words can say.” “I believe in angels. I believe in superheroes. I believe in blessings. I believe in good luck. I believe in destiny. I find all these in you mom. You are my everything.”

Thembi Seete

Thembi was incredibly touched by the message and gushed about how much her baby means to her. She wrote, “Thank you my punshununu. You are my blessing. You are my everything. I love you Boom Boom. #preciousmoments.” Thembi is having the time of her life in the 40’s and up the gang.

In other news – Boity Thulo slammed for leaving her home during Mzansi’s lockdown

Boity Thulo spent time outside her home on the first day of South Africa’s lockdown – One peep was not impressed with the young woman and called her out on it – Minnie replied that she was trying to show people that the shops are still stocked and they panicked for nothing.

Maps Maponyane and Boity are in a romantic relationship

With the lockdown in South Africa showing citizens that the coronavirus is not a joke, many people are fearing for those who need to be outside. However, when it comes to people who ought to be inside their homes, it seems there isn’t a lot of tolerance to be found for rulebreakers. Boity Thulo headed to her local shops to buy some food and shared the experience with her fans. Read more

Source: Briefly

The post Thembi Seete’s son makes her day special with a sweet birthday gift appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment