Sunday, March 29, 2020

Ayanda Thabethe opens up on being single during 21 days lockdown

TV host, Ayanda Thabethe reveals that she’s single and it’s special to be in that status while on 21 days lockdown.

Ayanda Thabethe

Taking to Instagram, the star opens up on how she’s surviving this period as a single lady.
Being single in quarantine is eeeeerm…. special to say the least.

Ayanda Thabethe

When they say you have no option but to face yourself , they aren’t playing… I’m enjoying some parts and not enjoying other parts so much but I’m seriously grateful for this time, I pray a better version of me is born through getting to know myself better in this period of isolation…Most Important : Alone does not mean lonely!” Ayanda captioned post.

In other news – Ntsiki Mazwai’s letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa shocks Mzansi

Former journalist and anti-apartheid activist Thami Mazwai has distanced himself and his wife from a scathing open letter written by his daughter Ntsiki to president Cyril Ramaphosa. Thami said he was “disappointed and shocked” at his daughter’s letter which accused Ramaphosa of among others “appeasing the white master” and “putting money ahead of your own people”. “I believe that all of you are aware of the high esteem in which I personally hold our government,” Thami said.

Ntsiki Mazwai and Cyril Ramaphosa

“The efforts by President Ramaphosa and his colleagues show their commitment to our people. I thus, on behalf of my wife and I distance us from the comments by Ntsiki.” He labelled his daughter’s comments as “not only unfortunate but uncalled for in a situation in which all of us must hold hands. Read more

Source: justnje

The post Ayanda Thabethe opens up on being single during 21 days lockdown appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment