Sunday, March 29, 2020

Nomsa Buthelezi-Shezi expressed her sympathy for people who don’t have money to buy food during the lockdown

OPW and Lockdown actress Nomsa ButheleziShezi’s heart is bleeding for people who don’t have money to buy food during this difficult time. Sis shared with TshisaLIVE her experience while shopping at Makro this week before the 21-day lockdown. The snaking queue at Makro paralysed and shook me to the core. The queue was super long, you would think people were at the voting station.

Nomsa Buthelezi

“The manager saw the minibus that I bought for my mom with a disability sign because my mom lost her left leg. He approached me and asked where was the owner of the car. Makro prioritises helping disabled and old people.

Nomsa Buthelezi

Nomsa said she bought her mom all the essentials, including immune boosters to last through the lockdown. My mom means everything to me, she has done so much and sacrificed a lot of things for me. She gave me money for my first audition, and she’s old now and needs me the most. I will never shy away from my parents.

In other news – Boity Thulo slammed for leaving her home during Mzansi’s lockdown

Boity Thulo spent time outside her home on the first day of South Africa’s lockdown – One peep was not impressed with the young woman and called her out on it – Minnie replied that she was trying to show people that the shops are still stocked and they panicked for nothing.

Boity Thulo

With the lockdown in South Africa showing citizens that the coronavirus is not a joke, many people are fearing for those who need to be outside. However, when it comes to people who ought to be inside their homes, it seems there isn’t a lot of tolerance to be found for rulebreakers. Boity Thulo headed to her local shops to buy some food and shared the experience with her fans. Read more

Source: Timeslive

The post Nomsa Buthelezi-Shezi expressed her sympathy for people who don’t have money to buy food during the lockdown appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment