Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Family of boy snatched at KZN shopping centre still in shock

The family of a little boy snatched at a KwaZulu-Natal shopping centre is grateful to have him back. A security guard has appeared in court in connection with the abduction.

This video has left many parents shaken. It shows a security guard snatching a toddler at a Umhlanga supermarket. Grandmother Karen Loots says it was as if nobody else cared or even noticed.

SAPS

“When I realised he was gone, I started to scream. And you don’t actually have a sound but I screamed and screamed and running towards him and I think I was still screaming and I just grabbed him and went and put him back inside the trolley. I just wanted us to be safe. But it was just sad, it was as if no one else cared, no one else noticed.”

Loots is relieved that he’s back – but the little boy’s mother Aimee Pole is focused on justice being served. I’m still so angry. He had no consent and he had no right whatsoever and he was so casual and that’s what gets me the most.”

In other news – Zahara robs a Sangoma

Sangoma Sibusiso Mathe is furious with Zahara. The 38-year-old from Khayelitsha, Cape Town, told Daily Sun the artist owed him money. He had booked her to perform at the End of the Year Music Festival in Khayelitsha, which took place last Saturday, but she didn’t show up.

Zahara

“I’m very unhappy with what she did. I loved her so much but she disappointed me. I never received a proper apology. I just got a phone call to say she was sorry for what happened,” Mathe said. Read more

Source: eNCA

No comments:

Post a Comment