Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sicelo Buthelezi aka Teddy on Gomora wins his first Award

Mzansi Magic’s newest viewing addition Gomora is not only a hit amongst viewers but also on the award scene.

On Saturday evening the 4th Royalty Soapie Awards aired on Mzansi SABC 1 at 8 pm. The show was pre-recorded making sure that if there were any glitches or mistakes, they were fixed in time.

Teddy on Gomora

The awards were hosted by comedian Mpho Popps and tv and radio personality Lerato Kganyago and they delivered a worthy show, filled with lots of laughs. The hosts had three wardrobe changes.

Sicelo Buthelezi

The night had performances from award-winning singers Ami Faku and Shekhinah.

Gomora’s Sicelo Buthelezi, who portrays Teddy, walked away with the Outstanding Newcomer award. Since his debut on the soapie, Sicelo has become a huge viewer favourite receiving praises from many viewers including Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.

“First of all, I would like to thank the man above, I would like to thank my mum for supporting me. I would like to thank my sister. I would like to thank my little brother. I would like to thank the cast…” said the young actor in his acceptance speech.

In other news – DJ Zinhle responds after being shamed for what Kairo was wearing on Heritage Day

If we have established anything is that one way to get DJ Zinhle to actually come out on social media and create a raucous is to try and say something about her daughter or her parenting skills. Learn more

Source: Zalebs

The post Sicelo Buthelezi aka Teddy on Gomora wins his first Award first appeared on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment