Wednesday, December 25, 2019

King Monada not moved by money & fame – My old friends are still my friends

LIFE is good for King Monada as he is reaping the rewards of hard work! The Limpopo’s finest said that his old friends are still his friends and fame will never change him. According to Ska Bhora Moreki hitmaker, nothing is good and rewarding in music than to honour your gigs and respect the industry, including fans, family and friends.

He says a car faulty or tyre burst is the only thing that can make him not to honour his gigs but other than that, nothing else will.

The singer says he struggled a lot to break into the music industry in 2005, and will not allow an opportunity to slip out his hand again.

King Monada

King Monada, real name Khutso Kgatle, said even though life has changed for him, especially with his song Malwedhe that was released last year, he will remain cool and humble.

“The song gave me recognition and I have decided to release another album next year, March.”

King Monada said he spent the whole of this year working on his soon to be released album.

He said the new album is similar to Malwedhe.

“With all the popularity, I’m still the same man.

“Fame and money has not changed me and will not change who I am.

“I’m still King Monada and my old friends are still my friends,” he said.

King Monada

His advised upcoming artists that they need to be patient and that they should focus on their music.

“I feel great, I have been struggling as it was difficult to have a breakthrough,” he said.

King Monada says he will remain a cool and humble musician.

Some of the songs he has released is Di Danunu in 2016, and Good life in 2019.

In other news – Sizwe Dhlomo’s beautiful ex-Girlfriends – Pictures

Inside Sizwe Dhlomo’s public Love history! Dhlomo has always been very private about his dating life. His relationships only come to light when the girlfriend tells all or when he’s spotted out with the lady of the moment.

Sizwe Dhlomo

Sizwe is still a bachelor and a hot one at that but he has had some high profile relationships. We take a look at his known relationships in the list below. continue reading

Source: Daily Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment