Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cassper Nyovest shares how he became a millionaire

For the primary time in a while, award-winning South African rapper Cassper Nyovest took to his social media to speak about something either than his success.

Cassper Nyovest

Seeing the high unemployment among South Africa’s youth, the rapper shared some words of inspiration. Nyovest opened about battling self-doubt earlier on in his life and the way he overcame it.

Cassper Nyovest

I used o be so hard on myself, I wont to ask myself why me? What makes me so special because everybody is struggling. I’m not the sole one that’s browsing this so why me?” Said an ingenious artist from Maftown. “Why do I desire I deserve a blessing?

Everything changed on behalf of me after I changed the question from why me to why not me? I’ve already struggled, so why can’t I be blessed? I’ve already cried so why can’t I smile?” He further added. “I’ve already felt pain, so why can’t I feel joy? I’ve already walked to the studio and back for hours, so why can’t I own a luxury car?

In other news – Shauwn Mkhize buys a football club for her son

On Tuesday, 27 October 2020, in an official event held in Table Mountain in Pietermaritzburg at the Royal Ranch, headquarters of Royal AM, it was announced that Shauwn had bought the KwaZulu-Natal soccer club, Real Kings, for her son Andile Mpisane and has renamed it Royal AM FC. Learn more

Source: Celebsnow

The post Cassper Nyovest shares how he became a millionaire first appeared on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment