Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Dineo Langa send her hubby a sweet birthday message

Multi-talented actress, Dineo Langa celebrates her husband, Solo with sweet words on social media. Dineo shares a photo of herself with Solo and captioned it with: In case you’ve spent quite some time trying to figure out how Dineo and Solo‘s beautiful love story began, we finally have an answer.

Dineo Lanaga

Happy birthday to you my Husband @solontsizwa. Am the luckiest girl in the world to have been blessed with a love like yours. Lockdown of nie, we’re going to celebrate you my person. I love you with all of being. Been about ya and I’m still about ya!!!”

Dineo and Solo Langa

The lovebirds, who are True Love magazine’s cover stars, spoke openly to the publication about how it all started, and also shared details about their spiritual journey. The Langas told the mag that they met back in 2011 on a blind date which was organised by a mutual friend, who got them to believe that he was inviting them to lunch.

Dineo and Solo Langa

According to the monthly publication, they were both single at the time. Although they were single, Dineo, who stars on Mzansi Magic’s The Queen, wasn’t ready for a relationship at the time. And here they are, seven and a half years later!

I said to him please make it great, all I need for you is to make it great because there haven’t been weddings in my family for so long. So, it’s a whole new season when it does happen. So, for me I’m like ‘I want it big, I want the tra-la-la of everything’, she said on the talk show.

In other news – Tebello celebrates his 10th Birthday #etvscandal

Scandal! recently welcomed a new cast member Tebello who within his first weeks of being on screen warmed the hearts of South African viewers. The young actor’s character impressed quite a large number of people in Mzansi with many taking to social media to praise the young actor.  Read more

Source: Fakaza

The post Dineo Langa send her hubby a sweet birthday message appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment