Thursday, April 30, 2020

Struggle stalwart Denis Goldberg has died

Struggle stalwart Denis Goldberg has died aged 87. Goldberg was one of the Rivonia Trialists in the 1960s and was convicted alongside Nelson Mandela for treason.

He was sent to a whites-only prison in Pretoria, where he spent 22-years behind bars. Goldberg has been battling stage four lung cancer and a heart condition.

Denis Goldberg

“His family and the Denis Goldberg Legacy Foundation Trust are very sad to announce that Denis Goldberg passed away just before midnight on Wednesday 29 April 2020. His was a life well lived in the struggle for freedom in South Africa. We will miss him,” said the Denis Goldberg Legacy Foundation Trust.

In other news – Unathi: I crush on myself, when people say Unathi uyazithanda, my rhetoric is always KAKHULU

I crush on myself, when people say Unathi uyazithanda, my rhetoric is always KAKHULU. The mother of music to my opinion and I’m sure many of you will agree with me. She is showing us or rather teaching us self-love in the above statement. So many times people look down upon themselves and downgrade their thinking which leads to less self-confidence which leads to living a miserable life full of regrets.

Unathi

But what is Unathi saying here? She is saying lets rise lets be more positive. Let’s be happy. You know a lot of people might want to call it pride but to me, l would like to see it as encouragement. If you don’t tell yourself that you are special, you are beautiful, you are wonderful no one will tell you that and you actually believe it. It all starts with you, your inner self. If you start to believe within you then what people say about you might even start to kick in. Read more

Source: eNCA

No comments:

Post a Comment