Thursday, November 25, 2021

Durban Gen actor Mike Ndlangamandla (Dr. Lindelani Zulu) drives ladies crazy

He is known as the charming Dr. Lindelani Zulu on Durban Gen.

And on social media, a number of women have expressed their attraction to him.

But, actor Mike Ndlangamandla said he was not aware that he was attractive until he joined Durban Gen.

He said as a humble man from Mpumalanga, he never thought his looks could draw women’s attention.

“I’m a very humble man who never sees himself as highly attractive,” said Mike.

He said his role on the e.tv telenovela, that premiered in 2020, was not his debut acting gig. He has also acted on other shows, including Muvhango.Mike Ndlangamandla1

“Durban Gen exposed not only my acting talent but also my charm. Most TV fans didn’t know that there was someone like me out there, but now they do.”

Mike said he sometimes received messages from women on social media platforms, expressing their love. But, he has learnt to ignore them.

“I don’t pay attention to those messages because I am a very focused person. For now, I am focussing on building my brand as an actor. I love my fans, both men and women. But, I cannot focus on something that will not help me grow.”

His character, Dr Zulu, is in love with Dr Mbali Mthethwa, who is played by actress Nelisiwe Sibiya.

He said so far, it has taught him a lot about true love ad commitment.

In Other News – WATCH: GOGO IN TEARS OF JOY AS NTANDO DUMA BRINGS HER NEW MERC HOME

Ntando Duma is beaming with pride after buying herself a brand new Mercedes-Benz A200 AMG on Wednesday, which reduced her proud grandmother to a teary mess when she saw the actress’s latest achievement.Ntando Duma1 The actress took to Instagram sharing pictures and videos from the day, showing her grandmother getting emotional when she...Learn more

The post Durban Gen actor Mike Ndlangamandla (Dr. Lindelani Zulu) drives ladies crazy appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment