Sunday, January 31, 2021

One of the ladies involved in s.e.x party video with 2 men inside jacuzzi comes out

Her body is the temple of God, she’s just human and, she makes mistakes. This is the response from gatvol Kamohelo Moerane.

Kamohelo says she is one of the women who was featured in the video of the mapona jacuzzi party shame recently.

News365.co.za published a story about a 21-second video showing a group of n@ked women with two n@ked men in a jacuzzi in a secret location somewhere in Vanderbijlpark.

In the video, the women are seen bathing n@ked together with three men, while soft music plays in the background, with bottles of alcohol lying around near the water.

On Wednesday Kamohelo, who was identified on social media as one of the five women in the video, posted a video on social media where she said she’s not perfect but respects herself.

Kamohelo Moerane

“What I’m clearing up is that I heard they said I’m selling my body. This body is the temple of God,” she said. “This girl here isn’t perfect. She’s human like any other but kea e hlompha (I respect myself).

“Ke e tseba beterenyana ho feta lona kao fela (I know myself better than you know me).”

The woman emphasized that allegations she pokes for shoes, as social media users have alleged, are not true.

“I’m not a cheapskate,” she said.

“I work for myself. No! You guys, just chill. You guys must rest and mind your own business.”

-daily sun

In other news – Master KG shows off his multi-million rand big house and cars – Photo

It’s clear to see that Master KG is winning in everything. From his album taking the world by storm to his international appearances, the hitmaker is living his best life. He recently took to his social media to show off a few of his assets.

Master KG

In a picture posted on Twitter, the producer is seen standing in front of his house with a few of his cars parked outside. Learn More 

The post One of the ladies involved in s.e.x party video with 2 men inside jacuzzi comes out appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment