Saturday, February 27, 2021

Emtee – I’m not famous, I’m not rich

Emtee comes out clear about his real personality which some fans are confused about. Some Twitter users claim the trap king is a celebrity, famous and rich. A few others confidently say he is a gangster.

Emtee

Reacting to all of these claims, within few hours, he repeatedly denied being a gangster and shunned some tweep evidence.

Emtee

Emtee also said he isn’t a celebrity who do surgery to look good, as he is more focused on music. He also refuted claims of being famous and rich.

Emtee

“I’m not a celebrity. I’m a regular guy who happens to make fire hooks. I’m not a celebrity! I’m not Famous! I’m not rich!”

“When? Where? I’ve never said I’m a gangster. Just stop now cos u jus want attention. Stop responding uyabhora n uyanya”

In other news – Khanyi Mbau loses a loved one

The reality star, Khanyi Mbau is in mourning! The actress announced on her social media that she’s lost her brand manager, Dylan Musanhu who is popularly known as Dylan Kardashian.

Khanyi Mbau

Dylan was a Zimbabwean-born, South African-based influencer, creative director, and Mbau’s brand manager who moved to England with his family years ago. Learn more

Source: Fakaza

The post Emtee – I’m not famous, I’m not rich appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment