Friday, February 26, 2021

Drama as Phat Joe Spills The Tea

Popular podcaster, Mac G recently put out his highly-anticipated interview with controversial radio personality Phat Joe and wasted no time in getting into the juicy stuff.

He first asked Joe if he’s slept with hottie Tebogo Thobejane and here’s what he had to say: “My brother, I’m happily married. I’ve only really gotten close with Tebogo in the last year. I remember bumping into her in public places like malls – she and Faith would look at me crazy. I only recently gotten to know them – we have mutual friends.

Phat Joe

Check out some other interesting information we learnt from the sit-down.

Phat Joe is the older of three siblings. He has a younger brother and a sister. His sister has got a doctorate in medicine, she’s a physiotherapist.

Phat Joe

Drugs
The radio personality revealed that he’s never done drugs. “Nothing, I drink and I stopped drinking 6-7 years ago. Never drugs, people think that I did from the very beginning because I was so hyped on the radio but it was performance.” He said.

Pushy From Jam Alley
“My first girlfriend here was the girl from Jam Alley, Pushy. That was like my first girlfriend in Joburg. I first saw her modelling in a magazine,” he revealed.

Phat Joe

New Television Shows
Joe, who presents Cheeky Palate on ShowMax revealed that he has about six new television shows coming out this year.
Seeing that his relevance in the entertainment industry spans over two decades, he was asked about the secret to his longevity and he dropped some jewels. “A lot of people don’t learn, they don’t grow and they don’t study. They stopped studying, they think they’ve arrived and they don’t continue to build networks and connect with people.

In 2019, Phat Joe and Anele had a big fall out after he made nasty comments about the 94 radio host. He also opened up about it and why he made such hurtful comments.

In other news – Somizi Accused of Being Bossy and Disrespectful Towards His Husband Mohale

Somizi‘s life is an open book, most of the things that he does, he announces on Twitter, any achievement he has accomplished, he lets his fans know about it.

Somizi and Vusi Nova

Somizi is a hard-working man and he goes whenever there’s a bag and he always makes sure that he secures it. Learn more

Source: Zalebs

The post Drama as Phat Joe Spills The Tea appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment