Sunday, November 1, 2020

Actress Sophie Lichaba suffers a stroke

Legendary actress and businesswoman Sophie Ndaba Lichaba’s health has worsened after she suffered a stroke and was admitted on Wednesday. Her health has deteriorated since she collapsed while driving to Welkom from Joburg early this year.

Sophie Lichaba

A relative of the former Generations actress who leaked the developments to Sunday World on condition of anonymity, pleaded with South Africans to pray for Sophie Ndaba after she was admitted for depression and a high sugar level.

Sophie Lichaba

The relative said Covid-19 tests were run but they returned negative. “She went for Covid-19 tests but it turned out she was negative. She is now recovering and could be discharged from hospital soon,” the relative said. Sophie Ndaba, who also runs an event management business confirmed that she has not been in good shape recently.

Sophie Lichaba

“You know that I’m diabetic right, so when you are depressed, your sugar level will definitely go up. So when they checked me they discovered that because my sugar level was up, my body was burning a lot of fat. So basically the fact that I take, my body will burn it quickly and that resulted in me losing a lot of weight.

Ndaba said she almost lost her life earlier this year when her battle with diabetes and depression escalated as her body became sore.“I was driving into Welkom, just from the set of robots in Welkom, I passed out because my sugar level went up as a result of stress and I lost control of my car,” Ndaba said.

Sophie and Max Lichaba

Sophie also said that she suffered a stroke a number of times but she is fortunate to be able to treat herself before the situation gets severe. “Fortunately, I know how to treat the strokes, the physicians showed me the things to drink when you have a stroke,” said Sophie.

In other news – Celebrity Fashion Designer Quiteria Kekana Involved in a Car accident

Celebrity fashion designer Quiteria Kekana survived a near-death experience after he lost control of his BMW SUV.

Quiteria Kekana

Quiteria, who is the creative director of Quiteria Aleliter, told Daily Sun the accident happened on the highway from Free State to Joburg, which left his tyres and exhaust pipe ruptured. Learn more

Source: Celebsnow

The post Actress Sophie Lichaba suffers a stroke first appeared on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment