Friday, June 25, 2021

Somizi’s warning to people over the age of 45 – Video

Media personality Somizi Mhlongo is all about money. He said if people shouldn’t just call him to chit chat.

In a recent Instagram video clip, he said: “This message is for the over 45s. Guys, I don’t know about you but at my age at 48, I can’t stand phone calls just for fun. If you call me and I don’t answer, it’s either I’m ignoring it or I’m busy. But most of the time, chances are I’m ignoring it because I don’t like chit-chats conversations. If it’s that important and urgent, send me a text message and say ‘Somizi, this is very urgent. And it better be urgent.”

He said if people want a quick response they should rather say: ‘Somizi, this is about money’.

“In that case, I call you back but it better be about real money. At my age there is no time to chit chat,” he said.

Somizi’s clip revealed a handful of celebrities who also hate phone calls.

They include DJ Cndo, DJ Happy Gal, Dumi Mkokstad’s wife Dr Ziphozenkosi Mthembu Ndzimande, and actress Baby Cele.

Cele wrote: “Oh my God, you’re not the only one and I never feel guilty.”

Musician Naima Kay said: “It’s not about age at all, sthandwa. I’m super guilty but I always thought I was lazy. I see sibaningi.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Somizi (@somizi)

In other news – Get well soon: Speedy recovery messages shower in for sick Nadia Nakai

Award-winning rapper Nadia Nakai has tested positive for COVID-19. She said she has been in quarantine for seven days now.

Nadia Nakai

Taking to her Instagram stories to share her experience with the virus, Nadia said she does not have symptoms yet, she said she feels so alone and lonely. Learn More

The post Somizi’s warning to people over the age of 45 – Video appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment