Monday, April 26, 2021

Maps Maponyane opens another Restaurant – Pictures

A very big congratulations to Businessman and model Maps Maponyane. The TV star has expanded his business. Maps shared the good news on his Instagram today.

He said he has been able to open another ‘Buns Out‘ joint this year. One in Rosebank and the latest in Norwood.

“It’s been challenging through the pandemic for us, but we’ve been lucky to have not closed down. Instead, we’ve not only opened a new one in Rosebank but also Norwood now SWIPE LEFT to see our makeover journey at our most recent home, by @katerachelriley –

“If you haven’t been to our latest baby yet, you’re in for a pleasant surprise and experience Say hi to Madonna when you’re there – you’ll struggle to find a friendlier face with incredible service, anywhere else Thank you for keeping us in business.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Maps Maponyane (@mmaponyane)

Maps opened his very first restaurant back in 2019, “Couldn’t say anything until I brought my toughest critic along, and now that she’s happy – I’m Excited to share that I’ve just opened my first restaurant. A burger spot in Linden, Johannesburg called ‘Buns Out’. Come through for a great quality burger! We’re open every day,”

Last year he opened his second ‘Buns Out’ restaurant in Umhlanga, Durban. Announcing the news on Twitter he said: “And just like that, a year later to the exact day, our second Buns Out baby is born! Of course my mom had to come by yesterday to give the thumbs up before we could make things official…A gift to us and to you too! See you there”

Meanwhile, Jackie Phamotse has revealed who she wants to see in her movie. The award-winning Author said she wants to work with new faces. She said she wants people who will tell the story as raw as the book is. She added that she has been praying for this moment of her life for a long time.

She tweeted: “I have made a decision to predominantly take on new faces for my movie ( Bare the Blessers game movie) people that will live out the story as raw as the book is. People that will completely give everything to break out! No one believes in me, it’s time to change someone’s life!

“Been praying for this season in my life for years. Others laughed at me and mocked me at every turn, yet I stayed on my course. I believe in my work so much, I have sacrificed EVERYTHING for my work. Lost so much but here we are reading movie scripts! I’m releasing more books.”

-ZAlebs

In other news – Photos: Inside Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha’s beautiful traditional wedding

Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha are finally husband and wife! The controversial qgom stars put Durban to a standstill with their traditional wedding today.

Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha beautiful traditional wedding

The two whose real names are Bongekile Simelane and Mandla Maphumulo tied the knot in their traditional wedding held at Ebandla hotel, Ballito in Durban, KZN. Learn More

The post Maps Maponyane opens another Restaurant – Pictures appeared first on News365.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment